Orders passed in petition
Court Proceeding of petition No. 47/2017(M)
|| Shri Ashish Anand Barnard, Advocate for petitioner. Shri Saurabh Jain, Advocate alongwith Shri S.K. Pandey, EE for respondent.
2. We observe that the amended petition was to be filed within 07 days from 07.10.2017 the last hearing date, but the amended petition is filed on 06.11.2017. The respondent has also filed reply on the same day.
3. The petitioner's counsel apologies for the delay. He also submits that he is filing an application for condonation of delay.
4. The petitioner submits that due to counsels prior engagement and commitments there has been a delay in filing the amended petition. Looking to the contention of the petitioner, we condon the delay in filing of amended petition.
5. The respondent has already filed reply to the petition. However, further submission, if any, may be filed by the respondent within 10 days, with copy to the petitioner. The petitioner may file rejoinder within a week thereafter with copy to the respondent. If the respondent does not file further submission, the petitioner may file rejoinder to the reply by end of this month.
6. The case is fixed for final hearing on 08.12.2017 at 11:00 AM.
|| Shri Gopal Garg, for petitioner. Shri Saurabh Jain, Advocate alongwith Shri S.K. Pandey, EE for respondent.
2. Heard both the parties on amendment of petition as well as on admission.
3. We observe that the amendment in petition is formal and do not change the nature of the case, hence we allow the petitioner to amend the petition within 07 days.
4. We also admit the case for hearing.
5. The petitioner is directed to make available copy of the amended petition to the respondent. The respondent is directed to file reply to the petition by end of this month with copy to the petitioner. The petitioner may file rejoinder if any, within a week thereafter, with copy to the respondent.
6. The case will be heard on 09.11.2017 at 11:00 AM.
||Commissions order for hearing