Orders passed in petition
Court Proceeding of petition No. 49/2017(T)
|| Ms. Neha Garg, Advocate with Shri Arun Pandey for petitioners. Shri Abhinav Kardekar, Advocate with Shri S.R. Shrestha, EE for CSPTrCL for respondent No. 1. The EE, RAC present for respondent No. 2 CSPDCL.
2. Heard the parties on admission of the case.
3. It is observed that the fee remitted is not calculated according to the provisions of our Fees & Charges, Regulations. The petitioner is directed to calculate appropriate fee and remit the same within 10 days. If they feel any difficulty, they can take help from the officers of the Commission.
4. We admit the case for hearing with the condition that appropriate fee would be paid within the stipulated time mentioned above.
5. After compliance of above directive by the petitioner, the petition may be sent to the tariff section for due regulatory process.
6. Further process will be communicated to the parties later.
||Commission's order for hearing